Workforce Development Programs
GeneratioNext Propane Pros and Vets2Techs are proud to announce the combined programs have entered into an agreement to provide recruitment support to the Pacific Propane Gas Association (PPGA) and propane marketers across Alaska, Hawaii, Oregon, and Washington.
VISIT GENERATIONEXT PROPANE PROS
GeneratioNext Propane Pros in Alaska, Hawaii, Oregon, and Washington
GeneratioNext Propane Pros is a workforce development program that connects students and graduates of local technical schools with potential employers in the propane industry.
- Connect technical students and graduates in Alaska, Hawaii, Oregon, and Washington with viable career opportunities
- Empower the next generation of propane professionals
- Help local employers find qualified applicants and fill positions quickly
- Build relationships with local instructors at trade schools, vocational high schools, and other trade institutions
Click here to create your free company profile with GeneratioNext Propane Pros.
“We believe the efficiency created by combining resources and technology will result in an unmatched and powerful workforce development program for propane marketers in Alaska, Hawaii, Oregon, and Washington. We are especially honored to be part of the process to place our veterans in needed and well-paying jobs within our industry,” said Michelle Wilson, VP, Boston Environmental, developers of GeneratioNext Propane Pros.
Vets2Techs in Alaska, Hawaii, Oregon, and Washington
Vets2Techs will help area marketers learn how to recruit, hire, and train veterans to help fill the ever-growing demand in technical positions such as propane truck drivers and service technicians.
- Veterans have leadership and logistical skills that apply to leadership positions in propane
- The support includes Vets2Techs and PPGA members attending military unit events to share with veterans the benefits of working in our industry.
- Vets2Techs will hold training events on best practices in the areas of career ads and benefits bundling, along with how to promote and hire within the veteran community.
Click here to register with Vets2Techs.
“We recruit veterans with expertise in outreach to act as propane industry liaisons to help attract skilled workers to our industry. Who better to speak to veterans than a fellow veteran?” said Vets2Techs cofounder, Jesse Lord.